- How do I change my email address or password?
- How do I change my username or the name on my account?
- How do I recover my password if I forget it?
- What if I can’t get the “Continue” button to work to get to the next part?
- How do I download my Certificate of Completion?
- How do I download a Course Handout?
- What if some of the features on this site are not working?
- What if I cannot get the video to play?
A: On Home Page, go to “My Account Settings” on lower right and click on “My Account.”
A: Contact OCE for assistance: email@example.com or (503) 781-7885.
A: To reset your password, click here and type in your email address. If you receive an invalid token message, then you are not typing the correct username. Contact OCE for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 781-7885.
A: Some portable devices such as I-Pad are not compatible with the “Continue” button. Free third-party apps are available through your app provider that will solve this. Contact OCE for assistance: email@example.com or (503) 781-7885.
A: Once you have completed viewing a course, your Certificate of Completion will appear as a download link below the course title. You can print your certificates at any time, now or later.
A: Once you are registered for a course, a link entitled “Download the Course Handout (PDF)” will appear below the course title under “My Courses.” You may click and download or print the handout for your reference.
A: Try the following possible solutions:
- Make sure your operating system is up to date. Windows users: Click “Start” button on lower left of screen, choose “All Programs” and click “Windows Update.” Mac users: Click Apple on upper left of screen and select “Software Update.” Shut Down or Restart computer after installing updates.
- Make sure your browser is up to date with the latest version.
A: Make sure the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is installed. http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform Go to “Download” tab and select “Adobe Flash Player”